Highlights of the Rally:
• Witness classic era vintage and restored motorcycles and scooters.
• There will be a MANDATORY dress code for the event. The code is: formal / retro / vintage formal / Indian Ethnic clothing.
• Global event across 101 countries once a year.
• Participation of approx 300 to 400 bikes (classic, Vintage)
The rally will kick off at 6:30 AM Sunday, 30th Sep. at Bikers Cafe', Gurgaon and it will end at Pullman, Aerocity at 10 AM Asset No 02, GMR Hospitality District, New Delhi.
Prominent guests of honor:
• Daler Mehendi, Punjabi Pop Singer.
• Maj. Gen. R.K.Jain. who did solo ride from Delhi to London and Delhi to Sydney in 1980 on Kinetic Honda Scooter after his retirement.
• Diljeet Titus (world-renowned lawyer and secretary HMCI) Internationally acclaimed vintage collector.
By: Yetnesh Dubey